“We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.” Colossians 1:28
We do this by:
Teaching Our Teens The Word:
- The Salvation message.
- The whole counsel of the Word.
- Helping our teens walk with God.
- By equipping them to defend their faith.
- By giving them opportunity to serve in the church.
- Sunday School: Sunday 9:30 am – Bible study & small group discussion
- Youth Group: Wednesday from 7:30-9:00 pm – Music, Bible study, Fun activities & Friends
- D-Group (discipleship): Sunday @ 8:15 pm – Come and be challenged to be all that God calls you to be!
Youth Group: Wednesday nights 7:30 – 9:00
- Monthly Outreach Events: Crazy Fun! Just ask one of our teens about some of our past events (like: Slob Fest, Couch Wars & Winter Olympics to name a few)
- Summer and Fall Retreats: Our chance to get away & grow our relationship with one another & God.
- Service Days
- Missions Trips
To keep informed of current & upcoming G3 Events – email the church and ask to be included on our mailing list.